Menu-sourced market surveillance
Simplifying online menus into filterable, real-time insights.
Whether you’re a retailer, brand or distributor, Bridge Signal helps you sift through the messy landscape of online menus to quickly identify strategic growth opportunities.
Track: Promotions | Price Changes | New Products & Brands | Stock-outs
Buyer-supplier relationships matter in an industry that's...
2377 new products each month per market
An average market has 457 brands
5,000+ daily price updates in North America
For Cannabis Retailers
Track activities from nearby stores, updated 3 times per day.
- Compare menus to assess product and price parity
- Track promotions to help inform a competitive response
- Stock-out alerts to know when your competitors no longer have popular products
For Cannabis Brands
Fine-tune brand positioning to stand out from a crowded market
- Prospect smarter by filtering to stores that don't have your products
- Track brand share to understand market reach
- Opportunity alerts to ensure you retain valuable shelf-space and avoid costly stock-outs
Powered by secure data partnerships
API integrations mean zero interruptions
By sourcing data directly from select menu partners, Bridge Signal avoids the data interruptions that affect alternative web-scraping models, providing users with the industry’s most reliable access to menu-based activity.